Aurora, Goddess of Dawn, evokes reveries of golden beaches washed in morning sunshine. Discover her warm hue to channel the optimism of a new day and find your own inner beam of light.
Cherub (350ml) is the cute little rebel that won't let you down. At a petite 17cm, they fit snugly into any bag or jacket - a secret weapon for on-the-move hot coffee or chilled water to help conquer your day. Small bottle, big possibilities.
• Extra-lightweight and compact- fits any bag or jacket pocket
• Vacuum-insulated -keeps perfect temperature drinks all day long
• Wide mouth -for easy filling, smoother sipping and ice cubes
• Durable, powder-coated paint -adds grip and protects against chips and scrapes
• Leak-proof and condensation-free -no drips or sweating in your bag
• High-grade 304 stainless steel-reassuringly 100% BPA-free and toxin-free
• Capacity: 350ml (12.3oz)
• Height: 17.5cm (6.9")
• Weight: 200g (0.5lbs)
• Mouth Aperture: 3.6cm (1.4")
• Base: 6.7cm (2.6")
• Royal Mail Tracked 48: 2-3 days - FREE
• Royal Mail Tracked 24: Next day service - £2
• Standard Tracked: 2-5 days (calculated at checkout)
Rest of World
• Standard Tracked: 5-7 days (calculated at checkout)
• 30 day returns available on all orders
Extra lightweight • 100% leak-proof
24h cold / 12h hot
Fits ice cubes
Carefully crafted to be the most compact insulated bottle ever and up to 25% lighter than other brands. Halos fit snugly into any bag with your other daily essentials.
Keep your chill with ice-cold drinks for 24 hours (or piping hot for 12). Plus, the optimally designed wide mouth even fits standard ice cubes. All that good stuff.
Our proprietary powder coat gives a subtle stone-like texture, adding a luscious touch and easy-grip whilst protecting against everyday wear to keep your Halo vibrant.
62% of people don't drink the RDA of water for optimal health. Always having fresh, ice-cold water always at hand to stay hydrated keeps fatigue at bay while preventing dull skin, boosting elasticity and keeping your metabolism and brain function at the top of their game.
2 million plastic bottles are used every day in London alone! Because Halos fit any bag (and even coat pockets), reducing your reliance on single-use plastic whilst on-the-go has never been easier. Boost your sustainability and help saved the oceans one refill at a time.
That is all.
Such a lifesaver in this heat! It's super light so I can take it with me when I'm out and about. Really nice brand, recommend
Keeps water cold (and I mean really cold) all day long - perfect for this surprise heatwave. Very lightweight and shorter than other bottles too which really helps fit in my bustling bag and keeping me chilled on the commute to work. Love it!
Thanks for the review, Mark! Great to hear your Halo has been your saviour in this hot weather!