Aurora, Goddess of Dawn, evokes reveries of golden beaches washed in morning sunshine. Discover her warm hue to channel the optimism of a new day and find your own inner beam of light.
Prima is the 500ml bottle that's just a little different. Uniquely compact & lightweight and born in London from a contemporary design vision for an unmistakable silhouette, Prima is the daily hydration essential fast becoming a cult classic.
• Extra-lightweight and compact- fits almost any bag and even coat pockets
• Vacuum-insulated -keeps perfect temperature drinks all day long
• Wide mouth -for easy filling, smoother sipping and ice cubes
• Durable, powder-coated paint -adds grip and protects against chips and scrapes
• Leak-proof and condensation-free -no drips or sweating in your bag
• High-grade 304 stainless steel-reassuringly 100% BPA-free and toxin-free
• Capacity: 500ml (17.6oz)
• Height: 22.8cm (9.0")
• Weight: 250g (0.5lbs)
• Mouth Aperture: 3.6cm (1.4")
• Base: 6.7cm (2.6")
• Royal Mail Tracked 48: 2-3 days - FREE
• Royal Mail Tracked 24: Next day service - £2
• Standard Tracked: 2-5 days (calculated at checkout)
Rest of World
• Standard Tracked: 5-7 days (calculated at checkout)
• 30 day returns available on all orders
Extra lightweight • 100% leak-proof
24h cold / 12h hot
Fits ice cubes
Carefully crafted to be the most compact insulated bottle ever and up to 25% lighter than other brands. Halos fit snugly into any bag with your other daily essentials.
Keep your chill with ice-cold drinks for 24 hours (or piping hot for 12). Plus, the optimally designed wide mouth even fits standard ice cubes. All that good stuff.
Our proprietary powder coat gives a subtle stone-like texture, adding a luscious touch and easy-grip whilst protecting against everyday wear to keep your Halo vibrant.
62% of people don't drink the RDA of water for optimal health. Always having fresh, ice-cold water always at hand to stay hydrated keeps fatigue at bay while preventing dull skin, boosting elasticity and keeping your metabolism and brain function at the top of their game.
2 million plastic bottles are used every day in London alone! Because Halos fit any bag (and even coat pockets), reducing your reliance on single-use plastic whilst on-the-go has never been easier. Boost your sustainability and help saved the oceans one refill at a time.
sunshine yellow pastel shade. good for keeping water cold and quite lighweight, as advertised
Best reusable bottle I've tried. Love the rubberised 'halo' lid grip and the wider mouth is much more pleasant to drink form and makes it quick to fill or rinse out. The stone grey bottle has a nice texture to it. Comes in a very nice packaging tube. Would make a good gift.
Very good quality drinks bottle in a lovely pastel colour. Despite being metal it's not heavy at all and fits nicely in my jacket or handbag - so really easy to bring out with me when I don't want to cart a massive flask around. It keeps water really cold for a long time, so the insulation is excellent and it's drip free, so I can trust in handbags with my phone etc. Really great!